Libellés

jeudi 17 octobre 2013

HIIT Circuit

    Hi guys!!

    I know it's been a while since I last posted something here but since I'm not one to give up that easily or forget my promises here is the first routine I can offer you guys. It doesn't require much - you can even do it with water bottles if you don't have weights at home - and it's not very long but it will get your sweat on and give you that oh so loved burn!


    Do each move for 1 minute with 10 seconds rest between each move. Repeat this circuit 4 times with 30 seconds rest between each complete circuit. Just so it gives you some information I burnt between 200 and 250 calories doing this and it lasts around 30 minutes. Have fun!! Newt post and yummy recipe coming soon!

2 commentaires:

  1. super!! Dis moi que c'est grace au lien que je t'ai donné l'an dernier que tu t'es mis a faire ça ;) hehe Bisous et continues comme ça!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci!! Et non au risque de te décevoir ton lien n'y est pour rien... Il m'a fallu un déclic personnel et retrouver le goût de l'effort et le plaisir de prendre soin de moi mais t'inquiète je ne vais pas m'arrêter de si tôt!

      Supprimer