Libellés

lundi 7 octobre 2013

Clean Cookies!!

    Hi guys!! Since I've had at least two people asking me to post recipes I'm going to start right away! Let me know if you want to see sweet or salty recipes as I have quite a lot of both. I also thought I'd alternate posting recipes and workout routines that I do in order to give you both ideas on how to sweat and burn bad calories and later on how to fuel your body and fill your belly with good ones!! I hope you'll like the idea. Anyways let's get started on this very easy but yet very satsifying - at least that's what it feels like to me- cookies recipe.

    This is probably one of the first recipes I tried and let me tell you I am not a great cook - more like I can manage a microwave oven but I'm a beginner when it comes to all the rest - so if I can do it, so can you!!

    Ingredients

1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 cup raisins*
1/4 cup agave syrup*
1/4 cup olive oil

* You can switch the raisins for any other dried fruit if you feel like experimenting and also switch the agave syrup for honey if you don't mind the few extra calories.

Steps

Preheat the oven at 160°C/320°F
Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix it all with your hands until a batter is formed
Form 12 cookies (use a teaspoon to make them more regular)
Flatten each one with the back of a fork
Sprinkle with oats just for the sake of decoration
Bake until golden



    I'm sorry I can't give you a precise baking time but I have a very small oven so it all depends on what you've got at home.

    There you go guys!! I hope you will enjoy this easy and quick recipe as much as I did when I first tried it out. Don't hesitate to comment if you've got any special requests or questions as I'll be more than happy to help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire