Libellés

dimanche 20 octobre 2013

Coconutty salmon with nuts, green beans and brown rice

    Hey guys!

    I hope you're all doing awesome and you're changing your lifestyle one step at a time. As far as I'm concerned I am doing great since I'm on holidays and it gives me the opportunity to share my time only between cooking healthy yummy meals for my loved ones and working out more than usual. I really wish I had the guts to make a life changing decision and work a fitness related job so that I could make money while working out.

    Anyways, I'm just here quickly today to share with you a very easy yet savoury and balanced recipe. This is something pretty much anyone can do and it doesn't cost much. 



    Ingredients

Salmon fillets
Coconut milk
Cashew nuts or almonds
Olive oil
Green beans
Brown rice
Salt/pepper

Steps

Preheat oven at 180°C
Pour coconut milk in an oven safe dish
Soak salmon in milk
Crush some cashews and put them on the salmon and in the milk
Bake for 15/20mins
Stir fry your rice using olive oil
Add green beans, salt, pepper and some spices
Devour


    I hope you'll try this soon and that you'll like it as much as I did. I'm now going to put on my sports gear and start a new 60 minutes crossfit workout. I'll let you know how it goes and give you the details if it works out the way I expect it to.
    Bye guys!! Love you all and love the support!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire