Libellés

samedi 21 septembre 2013

A little about me and this blog

      Well well, here we are. I guess it's time for me to introduce myself and get out there.
    First of all, let me tell you that I am not a native English speaker so you'll have to excuse those few mistakes when they happen (they will that's for sure). 
      All you need to know about me is that I am just a normal girl who realised one day that she'd let herself go and that she had become overweight -okay let's say the word: I was fat. It took me a very stupid moment to have an epiphany and start taking care of myself and loving my body again (I'll tell you about that special day in my next post). 
         I thought I'd start this blog to tell my story without forgetting any ups or downs I've been through and also because it fuels me to know that maybe my story can motivate some of you to start their own or not give up on the one they've already started.
       Be warned: it was not easy and there is absolutely no miracle cream or pill that took me through this much change:


So if you want to know more about what I did and why then keep reading.
PS: Any comments and suggestions on the blog, its look and content will be read and most appreciated! See ya!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire